Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'


handsome boy

looks like Hayden will have hazel eyes like his daddy

strong boy!


I wont be on my back much longer



It's official, Hayden is rolling over like crazy. At first, he couldn't keep his hands out of his mouth, making it very difficult to successfully turn over. Amazingly, within a day, he had it completely figured out and now he's a real pro (see videos below). Now he'll do anything he can to get on his tummy. He tries to roll when he is in my lap, in the tub, in the crib and on the floor. We are wondering if this means his time in "chairy" (his swing and 3rd parent) is short-lived.

His other new trick is producing a huge poopy diaper first thing in the morning-I am thankful that Matt gets him out of his crib these days!

His new foods are zucchini (yum), sweet peas (yum), avacados (yuck) and apples (maybe). Next things on the list are butternut squash and pears. Hayden eats much healthier that Matt and I, but we are trying to follow his lead. Thankfully, we feel like Hayden is thriving on these new foods!

We are gearing up for Matt's first birthday as a dad! I have lofty goals of cooking him a lobster dinner, but we will see if I can pull it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment